The sheer number of natural testosterone boosters available on the internet will make your head spin.
I know, because I’ve personally reviewed over 250 of them.
I’ve also tested over 30 of them. and can inform you from journey that the substantial majority of them don’t surely do what they say.
Their popularity has exploded in the last several years, and there are good reasons for that.
When we’re young, our our bodies produces hundreds of the stuff – greater than we need.
But as we age, production levels drop off dramatically.
By the time you’re in your late 30s/early 40s, you start to notice the symptoms.
- Getting tired more easily
- You begin placing on weight round your center section.
- Workouts that used to get you in form fast, or don’t have the equal impact they used to.
- You get irritable.
- You can even lose your desire for sex.
Natural testosterone boosting supplements can help reverse some of these effects.
The trick is finding the right one.
I recently became aware of a product called TestoGen.
It’s got nice slick marketing that’s informative and not too over the top in terms of hype. That’s a good start.
But of course the real test is what’s in the product and whether or not it actually works.
So that’s what I looked into next.
TestoGen Ingredients and How They Work
TestoGen takes almost a kitchen sink approach to boosting testosterone naturally.
Most of the testosterone boosters I’ve used in the past have used either Tribulus Terrestris, DHEA, or Zinc as their primary ingredients.
What I like about Testogen is they took it a step further, and delivered a BIG dose of D Aspartic Acid and different essential nutrients.
The formula comes at the problem from several different angles, some proven and some anecdotal.
- D-Aspartic Acid which helps amplify the launch of Luteinizing Hormone which in flip encourages the manufacturing of improved testosterone. It’s been clinically tested and proven to enlarge testosterone tiers through up to 42% in simply 12 days.
- Ginseng which is an aphrodisiac that additionally helps testes fitness and boosts mood. ( Source)
- Tribulus Terrestris which might also be the most frequent ingredient observed in these products.
It’s additionally concept to improve the launch of Luteinizing Hormone.
- Vitamin D3 which may also make bigger stages of free testosterone and gradual down the price of conversion to estrogen.
- Fenugreek which is thought to increase testosterone and vitality and to increase insulin release.
It’s been clinically proven to assist preserve wholesome hormone levels, even though some proof disputes that claim. ( Source)
- Selenium which helps facility many bodily processes.
- Vitamin B Complex which will increase power and keep terrific degrees of serotonin.
- Zinc which is an essential mineral involved in the testosterone production process.
Check out a photo of the label below:
Instructions are to take 2-4 TestoGencapsules per day.
It’s advocated that you area out your doses and that you take them after eating.
My Personal Results
I’ve already tested over 30 unique testosterone boosters over the years, and I was once highly assured I’d be capable to inform if Testogen was once going to work inside the first few days.
For me, the first element that appears to be impacted throughout checking out is sleep great and libido.
One thing is for sure, when I get a shitty nights sleep, I am pretty freaking miserable the next day.
This was not the case when I was taking Testogen.
Within a few days of taking Testogen, I started out to observe that I used to be napping about an more hour a night time (total of abut eight half hours).
By the give up of the first week, I ought to absolutely feel a alternate in libido.
I’ve been laughed at before for saying this, but I started waking up with a morning wood.
It’s all exciting and video games when you’re like 23 years historical and analyzing that, however have faith me…
Once you cease getting these morning boners, it begins to have an influence on your ordinary temper and confidence.
About the second week in, I started noticing an improvement in my overall energy levels and stamina.
Typically I’ll hit the gym for about an hour, with the first half of my workout dedicated to lifting, and the 2nd half dedicated to cardio.
Usually closer to the stop of it I’m relatively rattling wiped, and I’ll warfare to get that remaining mile in on the treadmill.
This wasn’t the case whilst I used to be taking Testogen.
I felt like I was once getting large bursts of energy, and additionally felt like I should push via my exercise with ease.
These effects seem to last for about 3 weeks or so, and then as I got towards the end of my testing, it seemed to wear off a bit.
TestoGen Pros and Cons
Advantages of TestoGen
- The ingredients are all natural.
- Some of the components have been examined and proven to enhance testosterone levels.
- There’s a money back guarantee.
- The website is complete and informative.
Disadvantages of TestoGen
- Ingredient amounts are not revealed so it’s tough to tell if the levels are high enough to be effective.
- We haven’t seen any TestoGen critiques from true clients to assist us attain an knowledgeable conclusion.
Where to Buy
TestoGen is available through the product website.
A single bottle carries a hundred and twenty pills which will remaining a month even if you take it at the very best advocated dose.
It costs $52.95, however there are reductions accessible if you purchase in bulk.
When I first took a seem at Testogen, I used to be type of on the fence. On the one hand, they weren’t being definitely obvious as to the doses of every ingredient that they have been pumping in the stuff.
And they’re still not, and that’s not helpful when you’re trying to determine whether or not it may be right for you.
However, I can say with a hundred percent self belief after trying out it out for the final four weeks, Testogen is DEFINITELY a awesome product.
If you’re searching for an all round advantageous testosterone booster, I HIGHLY advise it.
Have You Used TestoGen?Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No directions are given on the bottle on WHEN to take the product. Advise taking all four drugs in the morning? or one for breakfast, one for lunch, one for dinner, and one for late night time snack time? or two for breakfast and two for lunch (or dinner)? and many others – Greg
They recommend that you space out your doses throughout the day, and that you take them after eating.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website