Synthetic hormones can often come with some nasty side effects or can be quite expensive and hard to come by for most people.
The makers of Testogenix claim that it is the most complete testosterone booster available. Here’s what’s in the formula:
- Testosterone Advantage: Their patented ingredient made from calcium fructate. Research shows that it increases testosterone levels by 10% in just 3 hours.
- D-Aspartic Acid
- ZMA Complex
- Eurycoma Longifolia: Increases free testosterone by seeking and destroying SHGB (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) which binds to testosterone rendering it unusable.
Testogenix Pros and Cons
Advantages of Testogenix
- Its ingredients are all natural.
- It is safe to use.
- There is a money back guarantee.
Disadvantages of Testogenix
- It’s fairly expensive.
- There are very few Testogenixreviews from customers attesting to whether or not it works.
Where to Buy
The general consensus is that natural testosterone boosters can work to an extent, but don’t expect miracles. Of course, there will always be shoddy products in this market, so you have to watch out for those too. It’s too bad that there aren’t more customer reviews out there, but the ingredients in Testogenix
Have You Used Testogenix? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
No Questions Have Been Answered For This Article.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website